Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chapter 2

I thought my blog needed a fresh start, so here it is. New pictures, new posts, and a new color scheme.

So much in life has changed since the last post in November 2008. I didn't move back home, but I did move. I now live with my new husband, who I adore, and our two kittens. We nicknamed them crazy and nutjob and it fits them perfectly! They bounce around the house and off the walls almost constantly, but they are also very cuddly and love to be near us. Soon I will post some new pictures. I can't believe how much they have grown!

I have been enjoying life a lot more these days and have some new interesting challenges. Life sure is a crazy thing, huh? You think it's taking you one way and suddenly you have a G force pulling you a comletely different direction. I love it when it ends up way better than you ever hoped though. :)

No comments: